Chiropractic Treatment in Ottawa, ON
Chiropractic treatment in Ottawa, ON, focuses on diagnosing and treating injuries that affect the nerves, muscles, joints, and bones.
If you have been battling pain, now is the time to embrace chiropractic care near you as a long-term path to wellness. Chiropractic care is safe, drug-free, and non-invasive. It is designed to meet your unique needs.
Chiropractors are skilled at treating many different issues such as back pain, neck pain, disc herniations, and more. Our chiropractors utilize a variety of advanced techniques such as spinal manipulation, active release therapy, and rehabilitation.
If you reside in Ottawa, ON, and are looking for a clinic that offers chiropractic treatment near you, reach out to Ottawa Health: Performance and Rehabilitation for a consultation.
Our doctors combine an extensive range of chiropractic therapies to restore your wellness. Some of our most popular chiropractic therapies include:
- Spinal and joint manipulations
- Muscular and fascial therapy
- Joint mobilizations
- Education and lifestyle changes
- Exercise and rehabilitation recommendations
- Diet and nutritional counselling
Advantages of Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic treatment looks beyond the symptoms and focuses on the source of pain. At Ottawa Health: Performance and Rehabilitation, we’re not in the business of offering quick fixes. Instead, we dive deep and dissect the problem and then empower you to fight it for the long-term. We do this by providing targeted treatments and educating you on prevention and ongoing care.
Some of the key benefits of chiropractic care are:
- Chiropractic adjustments are highly effective in the treatment of common pains and aches, including low back and neck pain.
- Chiropractic treatments reduce or eliminate your reliance on pain pills.
- Improved strength and range of motion.
- Individuals who receive chiropractic care report fewer occurrences of headaches and migraines.
- Chiropractic care prevents injury by ensuring your body is equipped to absorb shock and other pressures of sports or repetitive movements.
- Improved sleep and mental health.
Our Chiropractic Philosophy
Your body’s ability to function depends on the relationship between the bones, nerves, muscles, and connective tissues. Our chiropractors are experts in understanding how the body functions as a whole. The treatments focus on correcting dysfunctional relationships between the tissues. By correcting proper spine mechanics, it allows for your body and brain to function as a whole.
Are you ready to say goodbye to constant aches? Get in touch with our chiropractors in Ottawa, ON, for a customized treatment plan.